Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blog 6 (Research Narrative)

It is crunch time! I don’t know if you[students] all noticed but it seems to me that all college professors from all departments secretly conspire once or twice in a semester to set their exams, quizzes, or major writing assignments on the same month, week, and—even more sinister—at the same day!… *sigh*…I think, as students, we all just need to get used to this. A little humor from them wouldn’t hurt…LOL!

Anyway, as far as the writing goes, I am just finishing up a rough outline of what I want to write about. So, no I have not started writing but I will soon. I am sticking to my topic about servers and their experiences in the restaurant industry. I am leaning towards the question of serving/waiting tables being an honest or serious occupation with real rewards and challenges. This might change, I don’t know, but for now I will go with that.

Also, while looking for some useful articles online, I found several blogs that write about their everyday experiences as servers. www.ragingserver.com accept some writings to post on its website so maybe I could publish/post my piece here as oppose to an online magazine. I am not sure if this is possible. [I need professor smith’s advice on this…]

Problem so far is to get the writing started as soon as possible…Oh, gosh! It’s crunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment