Monday, November 16, 2009

Blog 8

(Task 1) I only got one comment because I was late posting my completed rough draft last week. The comment said that there are pretty sharp breaks between the narrative and the actual research of my article. The comment also suggests that I read them aloud to check for errors and for someone to read the entire article to me. At first I did not agree with it but after reading my article several times, I finally noticed it. It did have a lot of breaks and it did not flow easily like the articles on “Literary Journalism.” I let a friend read the article to me and had similar comments about the breaks.

(Task 2-4) A complete revision of the article will be the majority of the work this week. I will also have to finish this blog (blog 8) and work on blogs 9 and 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment